May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A humorous aside on tight pants

This morning as I got ready for church I selected a cream colored sweater and tan pants.  As I pulled on my pants I noticed they were a bit snug but I told myself that they had probably just been washed and the holidays had just ended.  That, however turned to sheer panic when, after getting the pants up, I realized there was NO WAY that these pants would button. Thankfully, I decided to take off the pants and before breaking into unrelenting sobs realized that they were not in fact the maternity pants that I intended to don today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...