May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blessed Today

This morning I received a special blessing at church. My priest said a special blessing for me as a mother for strength and grace to continue carrying this child and ultimately offer him or her to the Lord. It was a small and brief ceremony but so beautiful and touching. I received a soft white prayer shawl and a Willow Tree Angel of Prayer. It brought some much needed reinforcement to my weary heart today. A reminder that amidst such sorrow and pain there are always blessings to be had and to be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...