May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Monday, February 21, 2011

Two Unexpected Gifts

Last week I received two unexpected gifts. One from a family member and one from someone I have only met once. The one time that I met her was to share the story of our precious Wyatt. She not only remembered us, but after hearing about this baby's fate, she was moved enough to send a card for comfort. I guess it was someone's (not of this earth) way of letting me know that I am not alone and that there are people out there who care. These small acts of kindness meant the world to me and could not have been timelier. For that I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...