May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Grilled Cheese That Wasn't

A grilled cheese. The other day my husband came home for lunch earlier than I anticipated. He began grilling everyone's cheese sandwiches as I set the table. I sat down to eat my sandwich and because I was ravished I had eaten over half the sandwich before I realized that there was no cheese inside! Luckily I enough bread left to insert a slice of cheese and grill it to its melting point. Lesson: Take time to inspect for melted cheese as well as smell the roses. Grilled bread is no substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...