May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Big Thank You!

This post is a thank you to Rachel at A Lasting Footprint blog for the Versatile Blogger award! It brought a smile to my face so I am hopefully repaying the kindness appropriately.

Here are seven unshared things about me:

1. I attended a mass with Pope John Paul II as a teenager

2. While I am now a nature lover, as a child I told my parents that I would have a cement lawn which I would spray paint green like grass

3. I am an organizing nut, my label maker is a close friend

4. I have a three degrees obtained through attending four different schools, an associate of arts, bachelor of arts and graduate doctorate

5. I have climbed every stair in the Eiffel Tower, only to the second level, but still!

6. A fact that is most impressive because I am afraid of heights, this includes ladders

7. I broke my left arm rollerblading when I was twenty-one.

I am supposed to award other bloggers however I have to admit that I write much more than I read and I see many that I do read are already on the award list so I hope it is okay to not pass any on...I am so appreciative to be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...