This post is a thank you to Rachel at A Lasting Footprint blog for the Versatile Blogger award! It brought a smile to my face so I am hopefully repaying the kindness appropriately.
Here are seven unshared things about me:
1. I attended a mass with Pope John Paul II as a teenager
2. While I am now a nature lover, as a child I told my parents that I would have a cement lawn which I would spray paint green like grass
3. I am an organizing nut, my label maker is a close friend
4. I have a three degrees obtained through attending four different schools, an associate of arts, bachelor of arts and graduate doctorate
5. I have climbed every stair in the Eiffel Tower, only to the second level, but still!
6. A fact that is most impressive because I am afraid of heights, this includes ladders
7. I broke my left arm rollerblading when I was twenty-one.
I am supposed to award other bloggers however I have to admit that I write much more than I read and I see many that I do read are already on the award list so I hope it is okay to not pass any on...I am so appreciative to be recognized.