May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Waiting with Baby

We are still waiting for baby to come, any day or next Friday, it is clearly not up to me. I find myself drawn to these words "it is written". I say this not from a "it is God's plan" perspective because I truly don't believe that. I do not believe that it is God's plan to take my children from me. Not the God that I know and love. It is just a feeling. Babies go in, babies come out. This baby's arrival, though still imminent, has been written. I will be there, my husband will be there and God willing, our children should be there. That is what really matters to me. I find myself visualizing this like a professional athlete visualizes the big game or race. Playing it over and over again. In my mind it is happy.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. The God we BOTH know and love would never want to take your children away from you. His plans are greater than any we could ever imagine or dream.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...