May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
-Irish Blessing

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Keeping Busy

I find myself in a unique situation, presented with opportunities to assist others in need and at the same time work myself into physical and mental exhaustion. I am diving in head first without testing the waters. Since Sunday my husband and I have put about two hours in a day of solid physical labor above and beyond what is necessary to keep our own household (and children) afloat. I spent a good portion of Tuesday crying after finding out that testing had not even begun on our precious Eli yet only to strap on my sneakers that evening and go to work. My muscles have pretty much stopped their protests and given in. This however will be short lived and I will return to the life I seem to be trying to leave behind. I am not sure what to do about it and at least for now it seems I have hardly a minute to give it a thought.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping busy can really help. I've been thinking of you,
    Felicia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...